Frank’s Piggly Wiggly and Piggly Wiggly Midwest team up with InstaCart at the end of 2019 to provide a delivery service for our stores in Elkhorn and East Troy.
InstaCart employ a shopper who will shop your order and deliver it to your house for a fee.
Click on the picture to go to the InstaCart web page.
- You can go to the PW website and the second tab from the left says “Delivery“.
- Select this tab and then click the “Shop Now” line in the drop down menu.
- This opens the new PW & Instacart page. Once you enter your zip code, the website will ask you to create an account (if you don’t have one already).
- Once you have set up your account with your delivery address, credit card information and so on, you can shop their website.
- The website has a list of all the main brand items. At this time, I/we do not believe that it has every specialty item from the Deli, Meat or Bakery Departments.
- Once the order is completed, you can schedule the window for your delivery. The InstaCart shopper will pick the items and and deliver them.
- The pricing on the website is higher than in the store.
- Tax is applied to the appropriate products and charged at the end of the transaction.
- There is a Delivery Fee of $3.99 plus a Service Fee (% based) plus an optional tip (also % based).
- The InstaCart service is a 3rd party service and it is not managed or operated by Frank’s Piggly Wiggly.
- COVID -19 Update: InstaCart are very busy because of the Coronavirus situation and some customers have had difficulties connecting to the InstaCart page on the Piggly Wiggly site. If you receive a “502” message, it just means that the InstaCart site is very busy. Please try again and you will hopefully be connected soon.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.