1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (21/25 count)
Vegetable cooking spray
2 egg whites
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
1 teaspoon paprika
2. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Whisk egg whites in a bowl just until foamy.
4. Stir together cornstarch and Caribbean jerk seasoning in a shallow dish.
5. Stir together coconut, breadcrumbs, and paprika in another shallow dish.
6. Dredge shrimp, 1 at a time, in cornstarch mixture; dip in egg whites, and dredge in coconut mixture, pressing gently with fingers.
7. Lightly coat shrimp with cooking spray; arrange shrimp on wire rack.
8. Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, turning after 8 minutes.