3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground dried thyme
4 haddock fillets
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine the milk and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and thyme.
3. Dip the haddock fillets in the milk, then press into the crumb mixture to coat.
4. Place haddock fillets in a glass baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter.
5. Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.