1tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried basil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
2 tsp dried minced onions
1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
½ c balsamic vinegar
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
Sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
1. Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides. Set aside.
2. Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top.
3. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
5. Sprinkle with fresh parsley to serve.