2 tablespoons cayenne powder
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons dried basil and oregano
1 (12-ounce) boneless rib-eye steakPan Smashed Potatoes:
5 small Yukon gold potatoes
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon sour cream
1/3 cup chopped green onions
1/3 cup crispy cooked bacon
1. Wash the potatoes well.
2. Cut in quarters, and drop in boiling water for 15 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Drain potatoes well.
4. In a saute pan melt the butter. When bubbling add the potatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Start smashing potatoes with a back of a fork until potatoes gather in the pan.
7. Finish potatoes by topping them with sour cream, green onions and bacon.