1 1/2 pounds fresh cod fillets
8 ounces of butter, melted (1 cup)
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/8 tsp of ground paprika
Chopped fresh parsley
Sliced lemon to serve
2. Place the fish in a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pour half of the melted butter over the fillets.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
5. Place into the heated oven and bake, uncovered, basting occasionally, until the fish flakes with a fork. This will take 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Serve, garnished with some parsley and some sliced lemon.