1 medium onion, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons butter
4 cups Rotisserie chicken, chopped
1 small jar chopped pimiento
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
8 frozen biscuits
1. Take the biscuits from the freezer and allow them to begin thawing while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Spray 11×7 baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Heat butter in a skillet and sauté onions until tender.
5. Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, milk, pimento, and onions and spoon into the prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the shredded cheese and top with the biscuits.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes until bubbly and the biscuits are golden brown.