6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 (10.75oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
4 ounces sliced ham
4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
1 (8oz) package herbed dry bread stuffing mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl.
2. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
3. Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
4. Cover with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese.
5. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers.
6. Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and drizzle butter over stuffing.
7. Cover, and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on High.