3 lbs chicken pieces
1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
1 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup chicken broth
2. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
4. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and sauté onion and garlic.
5. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth.
6. Stir until smooth.
7. Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.