3 chicken breasts
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of broccoli
1. Put everything except sour cream and broccoli into crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
3. Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
4. Return to crock pot.
5. Add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in.
6. Cook for another 30 minutes.
7. When done cooking, stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture.
8. Enjoy over a bowl of rice.