5-6 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cubed
4-6 boneless pork chops
2 TBS butter
¼ cup brown sugar, packed
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add butter and once melted add pork chops.
3. Cook each side 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
4. While cooking pork chops, peel apples and cube them.
5. Put the apples in a large bowl and toss with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
6. Pour coated apples into crockpot.
7. Place pork chops on top.
8. Put lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours.