8 ounces cream cheese
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
4 TBS Worcestershire sauce
1 cup milk
1 tsp garlic salt
1 lb. beef stew meat
1 large onion
1 package egg noodles
1. Start by chopping up your onion, and putting it in fry pan with your stew meat.
2. Season with the garlic salt. Cook just until the onion starts to get translucent and meat is browned on outside, but not cooked through. This will help keep the meat moist while it cooks in the crock pot.
3. Mix together milk, mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and cream cheese. Stir well so not too lumpy. Put sauce mixture and meat and onions in crock pot, put lid on, and cook on low for 4-6 hours. You can stir occasionally.
4. Just before finished, boil water and cook noodles according to package directions.
5. When noodles are cooked through, and drained, stir into crock pot. Let sit about 5 minutes, then serve.