3/4 c milk
1 t salt
1/2 c quick-cooking oats, uncooked
1/2 c dried onion
1 lb ground beef
2/3 c Red Gold ketchup
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1. Lightly grease your slow cooker.
2. Place your milk, egg and salt in a large bowl.
3. Whisk until completely blended.
4. Add your cheese, quick-cooking oats, dried onions and ground beef to the egg mixture.
5. Mix all of these ingredients together until well blended.
6. Place in slow cooker and form into a loaf.
7. In a separate bowl, mix together your Red Gold ketchup and brown sugar. Pour this over the top of your meatloaf.
8. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.