1 lb. ground Italian sausage
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried oregano
1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
1 TBS brown sugar
1 9 oz. package cheese tortellini
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain grease, and add garlic and oregano.
2. Cook until garlic becomes fragrant, but don’t let it brown. Add crushed tomatoes and brown sugar and stir until combined.
3. Pour sausage and tomato mixture into slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
5. Add tortellini, and stir into sauce. Top with cheeses, cover, and cook 15-25 minutes more, until tortellini is cooked and cheese is melted.