2 (0.87 oz.) packets dry chicken gravy mix
1 (10 ½ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
2 cups water
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
garlic powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup sour cream
rice, mashed potatoes or noodles to serve over
1. Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt. Note: the chicken gravy and cream of chicken soup already have salt in them so don’t go overboard on seasoning with salt (about a teaspoon should work).
2. In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
3. Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
4. Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
5. Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
6. Stir in sour cream.
7. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.