1 (3-5 lb) corned beef brisket, juice and season packet included
2-3 TBS chopped or minced garlic
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 small onion, cut into wedges
1 lb baby carrots
1 lb small red potatoes, quartered
1. First place onion wedges at the bottom of your crock pot. This is going to act as a stand for your meat, so it doesn’t touch the bottom and dry out.
2. Place beef on top.
3. To the packaging, add the apple cider and swirl to dissolve the gel that was coating the meat.
4. Pour over the top of the meat.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning packet and garlic over the meat.
6. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
7. After 4-5 hours of cooking, add in potatoes and carrots.
8. Cover and continue cooking 4-5 more hours.
9. Remove from the crock pot, place on a plate or platter and enjoy!