(4) 1″ thick boneless pork tenderloin chops
Handful of diced sweet onions
Two (2) cloves of garlic
One bottle of Guinness Stout
Golden baby potatoes cut up into halves or quarters
1 bag of whole baby carrots
8oz. sliced white mushrooms
1 Sprig of rosemary
One (1) envelope of Lipton Onion Dip mix
1. Pound the boneless chops with a meat tenderizer, and rub some pressed garlic on them. (The longer you let them sit in the fridge, the better.)
2. Add chopped onion and garlic to the crock pot.
3. Set to LOW temperature.
4. Add chops and cook for about 2.5 – 3 hours.
5. Add small cut golden potatoes, baby carrots, sliced white mushrooms and a sprig of rosemary.
6. Pour the contents of one (1) Lipton Onion Soup packet over all the ingredients, and mix.
7. Pour one bottle or can of Guinness Stout beer in the crock pot, making sure to cover all the vegetables and the chops are ‘soaking’ at the bottom.
8. Replace lid to crock pot, cook for another 2 hours on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW.