1 bag of frozen hash browns
16 oz. breakfast sausage
16 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup of Milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 white onion, chopped
Tabasco sauce to taste
1. Brown your sausage and onion and set aside.
2. Spray the bottom of the crock pot with cooking spray and layer your hash browns on the bottom.
3. In a medium bowl, crack your eggs and whisk them together. Slowly add the milk, Tabasco sauce, and add in salt and pepper.
4. Layer the sausage on top of the hash browns, and lastly the cheese on top of that. Mix it all together before you add the egg mixture.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the top and mix it until even.
6. Cover and cook on low overnight, or for 6-8 hours.