2 large bone-in pork chops
1 large yellow onion, chopped
3 TBS syrup
2 TBS Dijon mustard
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 TBS vegetable oil
1. Heat up the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
2. When hot, add the pork chops and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
3. Sear both sides of chops over high heat (about 2 minutes per side) then transfer to your Crock Pot.
4. Lower the heat to medium low and add the onions.
5. Cook until onions are just starting to soften then add the cider vinegar, syrup, mustard, salt and pepper.
6. Cook for 2 more minutes and then pour sauce over chops in the slow cooker.
7. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
8. Serve chops drizzled generously with sauce.