3 lbs. Pork Roast
8-10 dashes Worcestershire sauce
3-5 tablespoons your favorite dry rub
1. Place meat in the slow cooker.
2. Add dashes of Worcestershire sauce to the top of the meat until it is well covered. Then sprinkle heavily with dry rub.
3. Cook on low setting of slow cooker for 8-10 hours.
4. Leave meat in the slow cooker on the “warm” setting for about 4 more hours or until the meat easily will pull with two forks. Internal temperature of pork roast should be between 190ºF and 205ºF.
5. Remove from slow cooker and allow to rest about 5-10 minutes.
6. Then, slice or pull for serving, basting with pan juices from slow cooker.
7. Serve warm.
8. Leftovers should be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.