1½ lbs. ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
10 oz. frozen spinach,
16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked
½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
2. Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings.
3. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
4. Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high.
5. Add the spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and mix it all up really well.
6. Then add the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.