2 lbs. beef tips or stew beef cubes
salt and pepper to taste
10¾ c oz. can cream of mushroom soup
½ c onion, chopped
11 oz. can corn
3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 T Worcestershire sauce
1. Put your beef in the bottom of your crock pot. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
2. Place potatoes over beef and sprinkle more salt and pepper on top.
3. Pour soup over your potatoes. Top with your onion and corn (undrained).
4. Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce on top.
5. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours.