1 (16 oz.) box spaghetti
1 (24 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
4 cups water or beef broth
1 (26 oz.) bag frozen meatballs
1. Spray the inside of your crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Or coat it with a bit of olive oil. Then add in the spaghetti noodles.
2. Drizzle a couple of TBS of olive oil over the noodles and ensure they are all coated (as best as possible.) Pour in the jarred sauce, then, add 4 cups of water.
3. Give the spaghetti and sauce a gentle stir to coat the spaghetti noodles and to keep them from sticking together.
4. Top with frozen meatballs. No need to stir these in. Just put them right on top.
5. Cover and cook on low for about 5 hours.
If you need to “revive” it a bit, just sprinkle a bit of water or broth to the mix and stir before serving.
If you are going to be letting this stay warm after it is cooked, add about 1/2 cup more liquid to the sauce to keep it moist.