1 (5-6 pound) turkey breast
½ c orange juice
1 (14 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
1 (1 ounce) package Onion Soup Mix
salt and pepper
To Make Gravy:
4 TBS cornstarch
½ cup water
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1. Place turkey breast in the crock pot.
2. Pour orange juice into a small mixing bowl, add one can whole berry Cranberry sauce and one package Onion Soup mix. Mix the ingredients together and pour them over the top of the bird. Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper over the top.
3. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8-9 hours, or until a meat thermometer stuck into the center of the bird reads 180 degrees.
4. Remove the turkey breast to a plate and cover it with tin foil. Let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then carve it (or shred it) up and enjoy.
To Make the GRAVY:
1. Pour the juices from the crock pot through a strainer and into a medium sized sauce pan.
2. Mix 4 TBS of cornstarch into ½ cup of water.
3. Bring the juices to a boil and add the cornstarch/water mixture a little bit at a time, stirring constantly until you reach the consistency you want (you may not need all of the mixture).
4. Add about half of a can of cream of mushroom soup.
5. Stir it well and let the soup heat through.