4–5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
1 (12oz) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
1 (20oz) can Dole Pineapple Chunks
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1. Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
3. Mix together chili sauce, brown sugar, and all of the pineapples from the can + ½ of the pineapple juice from the can.
4. Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes, or until done.
5. Make sure to poke a pineapple onto your fork with a chunk of chicken for a burst of flavor with each bite!