- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14.4 oz.) bag frozen corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (32 oz.) bag tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, combine ground beef and onions; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until beef is browned and crumbly and onions are soft.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine beef mixture, corn, sloppy joe mix, and 1 1⁄4 cups cheese.
- Pour mixture into a 2 1⁄2 quart baking dish.
- Top evenly with tater tots and remaining 3⁄4 cup cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.