- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 TBS butter
- 1 small package frozen veggie mix
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1-2 cups chicken broth adapt to your preference
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large saucepan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and sauté until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup. Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat and add the cooked shredded chicken to the mixture, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extra chicken broth.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan bake the biscuits for half of the time listed on the can for a “pre-bake”. Take them out of the oven.
- Pour the filling into a buttered 13×9-inch baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 (partially baked) biscuits, flip them over top to bottom to unsure even baking on the other side.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown, and the filling is bubbly.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.