- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (12 oz.) pkg frozen egg noodles
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter – cut into pieces
- 1 (32 oz.) can chicken broth,
- 1 tsp Better Than Bullion, optional for a richer chicken flavor
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of Crock Pot. Add salt & pepper.
- Spoon soup over the chicken.
- Cut butter into several pats and place pieces evenly over soup.
- Whisk the bouillon with the broth and pour over soup.
- Place lid on the Crock Pot and turn to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred into pieces, then add back to pot.
- Then add noodles and cook for another 2 hours or until noodles are desired tenderness, stirring a few times.