- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 2 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can chicken broth
- 2 TBS cornstarch, optional
- 2 TBS water
- Lightly grease crock pot with non-stick spray.
- In a shallow bowl or dish, whisk together flour, mustard powder, salt and pepper, garlic powder and onion powders, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge pork chops in seasoned flour mixture and sear on both sides until browned.
- Whisk chicken broth into remaining flour mixture, stirring until smooth, then pour into greased slow cooker.
- Add browned pork chops, cover and cook on high for 2 1⁄2 -3 hours, or until cooked through.