- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (12 oz.) package Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli-roasted pork
- 6 (1 oz.) Swiss cheese slices
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill pickle chips
- 3 TBS yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spread olive oil in a jelly-roll pan; place pan in oven to heat.
- Remove rolls from package. (Do not separate rolls.) Cut rolls in half horizontally, creating 1 top and 1 bottom. Layer ham, pork, and Swiss cheese on bottom half. Spread chopped pickles over cheese. Spread mustard on cut side of top half of rolls, and place, cut side down, on bottom half to make a
- Remove jelly-roll pan from oven, and carefully transfer sandwich to hot pan. Place a cast-iron skillet or griddle directly on rolls.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is crisp.
- Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes. Cut into 12 sliders and serve.