- 3 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 16 oz. Dr. Pepper soda, divided
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- Place ribs in the bottom of your slow cooker, pour 12 oz. of soda over them.
- Cover and slow cook for 7 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil then place a wire rack over the top.
- Combine ¾ cup BBQ sauce with ½ cup Dr. Pepper soda.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the slow cooker, placing on rack. Brush tops with sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip and brush other side. Bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve remaining sauce at the table.