- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 TBS Steak Sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 (26 oz.) bag frozen home-style meatballs
- 1 cup sour cream
- In the crock pot or a large bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth with a whisk.
- Add remaining seasonings and stir in the frozen meatballs.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add the sour cream, mixing it well, and allow to cook for another 30 minutes.
- For a meal, serve over egg noodles.