2 lbs king crab legs (thawed)
1/2 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
1/2 head garlic, about 5 garlic cloves, minced pressed
1/2 lemon, juice of
1/2 lime, juice of
1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
sea salt (optional)
dried parsley (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
3. Add the garlic and lightly sauté. Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 lemon, squeeze the juice into your hands so that you can remove the seeds with ease.
4. Turn the heat to low and let those flavors mesh until the oven is hot.
5. Add salt to taste and a couple pinches of parsley.
6. Then whisk in that olive oil with a fork.
7. Turn off your burner.
8. Arrange crab legs in a 9×13 baking dish, brushing each leg with the sauce. (*TASTY TIP* Use an injector to for extra flavor.)
9. Pour any remaining sauce over the crab legs, and put the pan into the oven on the center rack.
10. Bake crab legs for about 25 minutes, brushing the sauce from the bottom of the pan onto the legs every 5-7 minutes.
11. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a few pinches of parsley for garnish.