3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 Tbsp. Greek Rub (recipe on back)
1 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 cups hot water
2 chicken bullion cubes
1. Line slow cooker with liner or cooking spray.
2. Rub each chicken breast with Greek Rub to coat generously on each side.
3. Next, rub about 1/2 TBS of garlic on each chicken breast.
4. Place chicken breast in slow cooker and drizzle lemon juice over the top.
5. Crumble and stir 2 chicken bullion cubes in 1 1/2 cups of hot water.
6. Once dissolved and stirred as best as possible. Pour over chicken.
7. Cover with slow cooker lid.
8. Cook on LOW for 6 hours, or until cooked through and tender.