2 (8 ounce) fillets cod, cut in half
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons butter
1 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons chopped green onion (white part only)
2. Season both sides of cod with Cajun seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, and black pepper.
3. Set fish aside on a plate.
4. Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stir in lemon juice and green onion, and cook until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
5. Place cod onto oiled grates and grill until fish is browned and flakes easily, about 3 minutes per side; baste with butter mixture frequently while grilling.
6. Allow cod to rest off the heat for about 5 minutes before serving.