1 (3-4 lb.) Rump Roast or Chuck Roast
1 packet dry Italian Dressing
1/2 (16 oz.) jar Pepperoncini Peppers
1 (10.5 oz) can beef broth
4-6 slices Provolone Cheese
- Put the roast into the Crock Pot.
- In a bowl, combine beef broth, dry Italian dressing and 1/2 the jar of pepperoncini peppers (including some of the juice). Use as little or as much of the peppers as you like (depending on how spicy you like it).
- Pour this mixture over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- When ready, remove roast from crock pot and slice rump roast or shred chuck roast with two forks.
- Place meat back into the juices.
- Serve on rolls with cheese.