1 1/2 pounds monkfish fillets, roughly chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Cajun seasoning to taste
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 large tomato, diced
1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. In a re-sealable plastic bag, mix the salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, and flour.
2. Place the monkfish in the bag, seal, and shake to lightly coat.
3. Heat the oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Place the monkfish in the skillet, and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Mix in the garlic, tomato, and mushrooms, and continue cooking 3 minutes.
6. Mix in the wine and parsley.
7. Continue to cook and stir 2 minutes, or until the monkfish flakes easily with a fork.