6-8 bone-in pork chops, thawed
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup bread crumbs
¾ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 TBS Italian Seasoning
2 tsp paprika
non-stick cooking spray
2. Spray crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Lay the first layer of pork chops (you only want 2 layers so squish those in as needed).
4. Spread one can of cream of Mushroom Soup over the chops.
5. Shake half the dry ingredients that are in your bowl.
6. Lay your next layer of Pork chops.
7. Spread the other can of cream of mushroom soup over the chops.
8. Cover the rest of the mixture with your dry ingredients.
9. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.