1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen monk fish, thawed
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish
Lemon slices for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Arrange the fish in a shallow casserole.
3. Pour half of the melted butter over the fillets.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
5. Place the fish in the oven and bake, uncovered, basting occasionally, until the fish flakes with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley.
7. Serve with lemon slices and the remaining melted butter for dipping.