1 box yellow cake mix
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease bottom of 9×13 pan.
3. Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in bowl then pour it into pan.
4. Sprinkle dry yellow cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
5. Sprinkle chopped pecans and walnuts over the cake mix.
6. Drizzle melted butter evenly over everything.
7. Bake 55 minutes or until top is turning golden brown.
8. Cool completely, cut and serve with whipped topping.
9. Refrigerate leftovers.