1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin puree
¾ cup half and half
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon salt
1 (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
½ cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. Whisk together the pumpkin, half and half, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into the greased pan.
3. Sprinkle with the dry cake mix and top with chopped pecans. Last, drizzle melted butter over everything.
4. Bake at 350 F for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cool and serve with whipped cream.