Nonstick cooking spray
2 (26oz) jars spaghetti sauce
2 (24oz) packages frozen ravioli
1 (12oz) pkg frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Lightly coat a 5 1/2- or 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Add 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
3. Add frozen ravioli from one package and the meatballs.
4. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
5. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce from first jar.
6. Add ravioli from remaining package and remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
7. Pour spaghetti sauce from second jar over mixture in cooker.
8. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 1/2 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 ½ to 3 hours.
9. Turn off cooker. Sprinkle ravioli mixture with Parmesan cheese.
10. Cover; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.