1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 tablespoons lemon pepper
16 sea scallops, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
4 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, oregano, thyme and lemon pepper.
2. Roll scallops in flour mixture until lightly coated on all sides.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet or frying pan over high heat.
4. Add 4 scallops to the pan and sear on all sides (about 2 minutes for each side).
5. After turning scallops, add 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
6. Remove scallops from pan and place on a plate in the oven to keep warm until ready to serve.
7. Repeat until remaining scallops are cooked, tossing each batch with parsley and lemon juice.