1 lb. petite sirloin steak
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 red, yellow & green bell pepper, thinly sliced
8 flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice steak against the grain into ½” strips.
2. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper. Stir until evenly mixed.
3. In a large bowl, add steak, onions and bell peppers. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with minced garlic. Mix everything until it is evenly coated in oil and garlic. Sprinkle seasoning mix over everything. Mix again until everything is evenly coated.
4. Line a sheet pan with foil. Lay all the vegetables and meat onto the lined sheet pan. Try your best to keep it to a single layer with no overlap. Use two pans if need be.
5. Cook for about 12-20 minutes or until steak reaches desired doneness and vegetables are cooked but still crisp. When there is about 5 minutes left before food is done, cover tortillas in aluminum foil and place on top of baking pan to warm up.