2 cups sliced apples
2 cups green pear slices
1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
1 cup pineapple chunks (save the juice)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp agave or honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 stick melted butter or 4 tbsp melted earth balance vegan butter
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. In a large bowl, toss fruit with 1-2 tsp lemon juice. Set aside.
3. In another glass bowl, combine your melted butter, sugar, spices, and coconut oil.
4. Add honey and a little bit of your leftover pineapple juice. Add the sugar/butter mixture and coat evenly.
5. Pour fruit evenly in a 9×12 baking dish, then pour leftover sugar/butter/oil mixture on top.
6. Bake for 1 hr.
7. Remove from the oven, add the nuts, mix fruit, and serve.