1/4 cup water
1 package yellow cake mix
1 package instant Pumpkin Spice pudding from Jello
1/4 cup oil
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 to 3 Tablespoons whole milk
1. Begin by mixing the eggs, water and cake mix together in a bowl until smooth. Add in the pudding, oil, and sour cream and mix until combined.
2. In a separate bowl mix the topping ingredients well.
3. Grease a 9×13 inch pan. Put half of the batter in the pan and then add half of the topping. Carefully layer the rest of the batter on top and finish the cake off with the rest of the topping.
4. Bake the cake at 400°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until the cake tests done with a toothpick inserted in the center. Cool it on a wire rack.
5. When the cake is no longer warm, mix up your glaze. Whisk together the powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Add two tablespoons of milk. If the glaze seems too thick, add more milk a teaspoon at a time. Pour the glaze into a piping bag and drizzle over the top of the entire cake.