2 Cups Libby’ Pure Pumpkin
3 cups Sugar
1 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
⅔ cup Water
3⅓ cups Flour
2 tsp. Baking Soda
1.5 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
1. Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water, and Eggs in large mixing bowl until well combined.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Stir well, then gradually pour into large bowl of pumpkin mixture. Stir well to combine completely.
3. Spray TWO 9×5 Non-stick Loaf Pans with Pam Cooking Spray.
4. Pour mixture evenly into loaf pans.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 55 minutes, or until done and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. ENJOY!!